Louise is regularly invited as a guest lecturer to give talks and presentations on her practice and research. Most recently on the MA in Performance Design at Leeds UniversityLeeds University, the BA in Performing Arts, at Cumbria University and the BA in Site-Specific Performance at Edgehill University.
In 2014 Louise was a Senior Lecturer in Theatre Design and Head of First Year (one year maternity cover) on the Theatre Design BA in the College of Art, Design and the Built Environment at Nottingham Trent University.
Her practical and academic fields of study include:
- Socially Engaged and Theareaptutic (Applied) Scenography
- Therapeutic Mobilities and Landscape
- Interdisciplinary Arts and Social Science
- Visual Art and Installation
- Site-Specific Performance and Theatre
- Applied Performance and Art Practice
- Set and Costume Design and Design for Performance
- Land Art and Installation from 1960-present
- Women arts, writers, walkers and landscape pioneers from Early Romanticism-present
- Dorothy Wordsworth and her female contemporaries